Rules of Application of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
You may have learned that last May, a new European regulation (GDPR) came into force to strengthen the protection of individuals’ private data.
This regulation will also apply to the European Ferrari Club 400, and therefore imposes obligations on us, including the obtaining of the formal consent of our members for the possession and use of their private identification data.
In this context, we have attached an individual form, containing all the private data that we hold about you.
We invite you to check, complete, correct and return, by mail or email (to: email@example.com), the form duly completed, dated and signed, explicitly specifying your agreement (consent) for the association to hold and use such data in accordance with the rules and procedures described below.
Please note that in the absence of explicit consent, the association will no longer be able to send you any communication by the end of 2018. Your answer is essential, even if you do not wish to renew your membership fee but want to stay in our databases for future years.
Terms and rules of data use: :
- The data held by the association are only those included in the attached form, supplemented by data linked to the registration and participation to the European Ferrari 400 Club events.
- They are only used to contact you in connection with the sending of contribution and invitation letters, newsletters and / or as part of the organization of activities.
- In no case, all or part of the list of members will be transmitted by the association to a person or a third organization, except as provided by law or at the express request of the judicial authorities.
- In case the association is asked by a member to inform the other members of an event or any other news, the Board will judge the opportunity to respond favorably to the request and it will be the association which will relay the message without the coordinates of the members being transmitted to the organization or the applicant.
- Moreover, the regulation explicitly provides, for any person whose data are held by the association, the right:
- to consult his or her data, on written request to be sent to the association
- request the deletion of all of his or her data